Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Changing font for added pages

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Changing font for added pages

Catherine

Hi,

I’m a total word press novice but I’m trying to change the font on the pages I’m adding to my site http://www.abrandnewu.co.uk. When I first started creating the pages I was using a separate word document to change the font and pasting in the new font to the page box which was working okay up to a point, however its stopped working and now some pages are Ariel 12pt and others are a different font altogether and are much smaller in size.

I’m trying to change the pages font to either Tahoma 12pt or Verdana 12pt. I’ve tried changing the style sheet font family and it hasn’t worked and I’ve added the following to the bottom of the style sheet (see below), but this hasn’t worked either. Please help?

Many thanks

Cat

body{
    font-family: Calibri,Verdana !important;
    font-size:15px!important;
    }

Catherine

Sorry just to add I did change the font name to the code at the bottom, I changed it to Tahoma but it didn’t work.

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

Catherine

Site address is http://www.abrandnewu.co.uk. Its actually worked now and I’ve been able to change the font. However I would like to use the image slider on each of the pages I’ve added not just the homepage, but I can see how that’s possible. Can you advise please?

Cheers

Cat

Towfiq I.

administrator

you mean you want to display the image slider on all the pages?

Catherine

Yes if possible?

Towfiq I.

administrator

open up page.php, page-full_width.php, single.php and add these lines:

<div id="slider">
    <?php get_template_part(''.$zn_slides = of_get_option('slider_select', 'nivo').''); ?>
    </div>
    <div class="slide_shadow"></div>

after this:

<?php get_header(); ?>

Irman

I tried to change the font-family for menu but no changes to it.

Also, in tablet and mobile devices, i can’t figure out how to make it full width. Managed to do it for desktop, but not mobile and tablet version. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reply To: Changing font for added pages