Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

can't load home page

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite can't load home page

orientalina

Hi
    and congratulations for this beautiful theme. I am helping a friend with her website danyguide.com.
    I have a problem with the index.php file wich prevents me to properly publish the website or a specific page.

The story is complicated but essentially the index.php did not function so I have tried to download wordpress and reinstall the original index.php to no avail. I have now substituted the original index.php with the one from another website I have and I did manage to publish the website as you can see. I

All works fine except if I go to any of the pages, eg. “contact” and I click to the item named “home” I can’t get back to the home page. Instead I get the following error message:

Warning: require(./wp/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/j22dany/public_html/wp/index.php on line 17
    Warning: require(./wp/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/j22dany/public_html/wp/index.php on line 17
    Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘./wp/wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/j22dany/public_html/wp/index.php on line 17

Clearly there is a mistake in the index.php but I am not competent enough to figure out what is it. Please kindly help!

here is the text of the index file:
    <?php
    /**
    * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn’t do anything, but loads
    * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
    * @package WordPress
    */

/**
    * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
    * @var bool
    */
    define(‘WP_USE_THEMES’, true);

/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
    require(‘./wp/wp-blog-header.php’);

Jose Luis

Hello orientalina,
    i think you have a problem with the installation, as i can see, when im in the contact page and clock the home link, its redirect me to danyguide.com/wp/ (and doesn exist, i think was caused by the installation).
    Try to go to general settings and check the two URL of the site, i think should be danyguide.com instead of danyguide.com/wp/
    Thanks and sorry my english, hope this solve your problem.
    Regards.

ray ban aviator prix

occhiali da vista oakley

oakley da sole uomo

lunettes ray ban soldes
    oakley da sole uomo http://www.spiesofwashingtontour.com/Description.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.