Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Blog Posts Will Not Display on Blog Page

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Blog Posts Will Not Display on Blog Page

Edward R.

I am having trouble displaying the blog posts on the blog page. I can only see one of my blog posts, which does not include the most current one I published.

There should be 3 (of the 3 I have written and published) posts appearing on the blog page. I would like it so when someone arrives to my site, and clicks on the blog, they can see at most 5 posts on one page, with the option of seeing older posts on other pages (using a previous posts link at the bottom- or something similar) Right now, I can only see 1 most (not the most recent) and there is no link to see previous posts.

You can see the page here: http://edwardvromero.com/blog/

Please advise.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Which category did you select for the blog page template from Asteria Options> Miscellaneous?

Edward r.

I just changed it to uncategorized, and double categorized each post to include uncategorized, so now they all appear.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.