Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Beautify My Galleries* works sometimes but often breaks without any clear reason

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Beautify My Galleries* works sometimes but often breaks without any clear reason

Leo

Hi,

I’m running Asteria Lite on my site (and thinking about switching to Pro, since it’s a really great theme), but I’m having some issues with my galleries and was hoping you guys could help me out here.

The site is running at http://razumovsky.at/exhibition-views/ , which is also one of the sub-pages where the Beautify My Galleries* tool should be in operation. It works on a first glance, yet if you choose one of the letter images, it doesn’t work anymore, and sometimes it just breaks entirely for no reason at all. Please let me know how to proceed,

Thanks!

Towfiq I.

administrator
Reply To: Beautify My Galleries* works sometimes but often breaks without any clear reason