Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Beautiful gallery don't charge the images

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Beautiful gallery don't charge the images

vanessa

Hi! I’ve purchased the Asteria Pro theme and I have a problem when using the beautiful gallery included in the theme. I can see the thumbnails under the clip but the images are not charged over them. Could you please tell me what am I doing wrong? Thank you…. 🙂

Towfiq I.

administrator

send me the page link of your gallery…

vanessa

The adress is: http://www.perruqueriaroser.es/info/perruqueria
    Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply, it is working now! I think it was a problem with my connection.
    I just have one more doubt:
    – My logo is right now placed at the left-top of the page. I’d like to place it as left as possible, more than it is right now… How can I make it happen?
    Thanks a milion…

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your Custom CSS:

.header4 .center {position: initial;}
    .logo {left: 0;position: absolute;}

vanessa

Hi again! I’ve entered this code into the Asteria options- Custom CSS but it still doesn’t work. Do I have to enter this code in any other way?

Towfiq I.

administrator

replace this:

.header4 .center {position: initial;}

with this:

.header4 .center {position: initial!important;}

vanessa

Yes! Now it’s perfectly working…
    One more thing… when blowing up any image in my beautiful gallery, it doesn’t have the same appearance as the one shown in the sample page. My image is loaded in a simple page with a white background, with no frame around it… what do I have to do to make it look as the one in the example? Thank you very much for your patience…

Towfiq I.

administrator

Send me a page link where you added the Gallery.

Vanessa

The gallery gallery adress: http://www.perruqueriaroser.es/info/about/

Towfiq I.

administrator

the gallery looks fine.. did you figure out the issue?

Jael

I have problem charging images of gallery as well. they work until photo 12… then it stops and shows as charging

Towfiq I.

administrator

Open up gallery.js file from “js” folder and replace this line:

parseInt(10-i)

with:

parseInt(50-i)

Reply To: Beautiful gallery don't charge the images