Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Asteria settings in database

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Asteria settings in database

Clemens

Hi,

First many thanks for this awesome theme. I use it for my wifes dads homepage.
    May you have a look : http://www.huppmann-krippen.de
    My question is about backup of the complete database and the settings of asteria. After complete backup restore asteria shows default values. Maybe sth. going strange during backup and restore. I did not found the reason. I manually configure asteria settings again with all text, pictures and all. Look in database and change the link of of a picture. Zaaaaap! All settings of asteria are in factory mode?!?
    Is there a secret why, whereever i write to the database asterias settings all is going back to default ?

Towfiq I.

administrator

are you using any caching plugin?

sean

Im having the same issue. I built on testing server. when database exported and imported… all asteria options are the default. no caching plugins are being used.

Towfiq I.

administrator

how did you export and import the website?

vincefro

subscriber

Hi,
    I created my site locally and I just downloaded online (ftp and SQL database) with the setting of “siteurl” and “home” to my domain name. I also changed the links “localhost” and it worked fine. But randomly all settings of Asteria Pro are in factory mode and I must to reload a backup of my SQL database to find my settings again.
    What can I do ?
    Regards

vincefro

subscriber

News…
    I worked without problem last night but this morning all settings Asteria were back in default mode. For against all pages are there.
    In debug mode I have the following messages on the front page:
    Notice: Undefined index: path in /web/tostrasbourg/www/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 369

Notice: Undefined index: path in /web/tostrasbourg/www/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 369

Notice: Undefined index: path in /web/tostrasbourg/www/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 425

Notice: Undefined index: logo_image_id in /web/tostrasbourg/www/wp-content/themes/asteria/head4.php on line 6

That’s it.

When I reinstall the sql database everything works again for a few hours and then it is the default mode again

I’m lost.

Thank’s for your help.
    Regards

P.S. : My site : http://www.to-strasbourg.com

Reply To: Asteria settings in database