Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Asteria lite blogposts

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Asteria lite blogposts

Laurakh

Hello,

We have a question about the pro version of this theme. If we buy the pro version, will the blogposts on the home page be just squares like the lite version or can we put the blogposts immediately on the home page?

second question is, how do we point the blogposts into pages and categories?

one more question, on our site we have a text on the right side, how do we edit this?

Thank you for your amazing theme

Lauren and Madisson

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. instead of the default box layouts you will be able to display your blog posts with 5 different layouts. to check out the layouts, go to http://asteriapro.towfiqi.com/ and click the gear icon from left and then click the “Other Features” tab.

2. sorry I dont understand, can you elaborate?

3. you can add the text via text widget on right sidebar.

Laurakh

Hello

our second question was, how do we put our blogposts into the pages that we have above? Because now if we click the pages they are just empty, and we want our blogposts to be in different pages so everything is organized.

Towfiq I.

administrator

sorry I dont understand. can you elaborate? whats your site address?

Lauras

http://Www.laurenandmadisson.com.

If you click the page ‘beauty’ you will see that it is empty, we can’t figure put out to put blogposts in that page.

Towfiq I.

administrator

I guess you are new to wordpress. what kind of posts do you want to display on that page? posts from a certain category? or all the posts?

YunaLaura

subscriber

Posts from a certain category

Towfiq I.

administrator

While editing the page notice there is a “Page Attributes” box on right, select the “Blog Page Template” from the box. and then Go to Appearance> Asteria options> Miscellaneous and select the blog page category.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.