Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

adding content

Home Forums Free Theme Support Triton Lite adding content

Paul

Trying to add content/edit middle and right column below slider but can’t figure out how?

Paul

Should add, I’m using triton pro.

Towfiq I.

administrator

are you trying to add posts? I am not sure what you are trying to achieve.. whats your site address?

Paul

hbengr.com

Basically it looks as though the theme has three columns for content below the slider and I can’t figure out to add content in those blocks to the right. Right now, I’ve added the ‘about us’ as a post, but I’d rather do it as an actual page and link through from the home page. That’s the end goal for all three of those columns.

Thanks!

Towfiq I.

administrator

instead of page, try addig posts. the frontpage blocks display latest posts.

Paul

Thanks, unfortunately, that doesn’t really help. If I add another post, is replaces the “about us” w/ the most recent post w/ a scroll feature to cycle through posts… I need to be able to fill the other two columns w/ content.

Sorry for being a pain in the butt, thanks for the help.

Paul

It would also be helpful if I could do something to be able to link the the whole pictures to pages.

Towfiq I.

administrator

this is how the theme was made. it shows the recent posts on frontpage.