Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

3 blocks

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite 3 blocks

lennard

Hi,

I have removed the last block from dummy-blocks.php, because I just want 3 blocks. Where in the style.css should I also alter something? Or am I completely wrong here?

Towfiq I.

administrator

I guess you did not read the Documentation from Asteria Theme Options page. If you want to hide a block from the blocks options, close the icon, remove the title text, and the textbox, this will automatically hide the block. you dont need to make any edits to any template file.

lennard

I did read the doc. and removed everything as you wrote, except for a tiny dot…….. so no wonder I still had part of a block left. I should buy new glasses. Thanks for the info.

Sakib

In the Asteria options, even if I don’t change anything and press save changes button then the slider disappears…I m talking about the slider that is given by default.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.